1. How do I access content in IAHCSMM’s Online Learning Management System?
Once you have an item selected, click the “Register” link (Depending on the item, registration is either complimentary or discounted for IAHCSMM members!). You may access the content immediately from the “Contents” tab on the “You Are Registered” results. To access the content at a later date (on-demand), you can register now and visit “My Dashboard" (on the right side navigation pane) later. “My Dashboard” will save and showcase all content that you have registered for.
2. How do I cancel my registration or get a refund for an item?
For item cancellations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.440.0078.
3. What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
Be sure to download and install Zoom then test your Zoom: https://zoom.us/test
4. How do I define my interests to ensure the most accurate recommendations are displayed under the “Recommended for You" section?
To define your interest areas, please visit the "My Interest Categories" section on the right-hand navigation under "My Account".
5. I have other questions (not addressed in this section), how do I contact Customer Support?
If you need assistance with registration, or accessing content you registered for, please contact email@example.com or 312.440.0078.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|